Monday, January 29, 2007

EEEK!!

It's been almost two weeks since I've posted anything. Hmmm...quickly, before Drafting II class starts, let's see if anything's been happening that's worth blogging about...

1) My Mom let me have the antique dining room set. It really looks nice in my dining room: it's a beautiful oak table - I wish you could see the grain of the wood! Maybe I should post a picture.

2) My husband is turning into a complete mushwad - he let Skeeter (the cat) sit on his lap for almost an entire meal!! He NEVER would have let our old cat (P.C.) do that. What a softie.

3) I got a card from my school over the weekend that said I'd made the Dean's List. I'm happy, but not ecstatically excited. Don't know why.

Oops! I must run to class. Have a great day, y'all!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home