Monday, January 30, 2006

You Asked For It


In response to a request from my blog-friend Neophyte, I now post a sketch that I did for my nephew Rob. I made this back in 2001, right after the Christmas when my sister Kathy, her husband Sam, and their two kids Rob and Beth made a music CD to give to their friends and family. They have their own recording studio, and they did a bunch of songs (some of their own, some written by other people) and when they made the CD cover, it said "Starscream Studios" on there somewhere. (Rob named the studio.) Listening to one song (can't remember the name of the song off the top of my head) I got this picture in my head and I just had to draw it. Later I framed it and gave it to Rob, but before I gave it to him I scanned it into my computer so I could remember what I did. So there it is! The "Screaming Star". I'm trying to remember if I entered this drawing in the Benton County Fair or not. I know I entered the drawing of our old family house in Mechanicsville, Iowa (no I didn't win) and maybe someday I'll post a picture of that.

I have to get going. I need to make supper.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home