Wednesday, April 27, 2005

CBAP Widow's Insomniac Theme Song

With apologies to the remaining Beatles. To the tune of "I'm So Tired"

<>I’m so tired, I haven’t slept at all
I’m so tired, my mind’s not on the ball
I wonder should I get up and wander down the hall
No, no, no

<>I’m so tired, and kind of nauseous, too
I’m so tired, I think I’m gonna spew
I wonder should I e-mail you but I know what you will do

<>You’ll say you must go to work
Yeah well I know that, but I’m going berserk
You know I can’t sleep, I’m frying my brain
You said its five days, but I’m going insane
You know the fellows with the padded truck are gonna be here soon <>

I’m so tired, my stomach is upset
Although I’m so tired, I’ll eat another Raisinette
Then run off to the bathroom, ‘cuz the trots is what I get <>

You say you’re earning a check
Yeah well I know that, but I’m really a wreck
You know I can’t sleep, I’m frying my brain
You said its five days, but I’m going insane
You know the fellows with the padded truck are gonna be here soon
The fellows with the padded truck are gonna be here soon
The fellows with the padded truck will take me to the moon

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home