Wednesday, October 20, 2004

Footnote to my Previous Blog

Earlier today I mentioned that my dishwasher is broken. I also mentioned something along the lines of if I let my dog clean the dishes that maybe my poor, suffering hubby would find time to fix it (the dishwasher, not the dog). Well, I hope that didn't come off the wrong way. I started thinking about that about half an hour ago when I was watching Dr. Phil. Now, don't give me that look. I don't watch Dr. Phil everyday, or even every week. I managed to catch a few minutes today while waiting for Boo-Boo's bus to come. Anyway, today's topic was about couples with problems in their marriage. Big surprise, huh? And that got me thinking: if Dr. Phil ever had a show entitled "Only God is perfect, but these husbands come extremely close" I would insist that my husband be on that show. Carl (that's my wonderful hubby's name, I don't think I've ever mentioned that before) is as close to perfect as any human male can get. Of course, my point of view is subjective, but quite frankly, I couldn't ask for a better man. He's faithful, honest, hardworking, and even-tempered. He's a great father, adored by his daughters. He's a wonderful lover, but that's none of your business. (Insert wink here!) And if he can't find time to fix the dishwasher because his wife, kids, job and schoolwork come first, well, life is and then you are. Whatever. I'd rather have Carl and a broken dishwasher than no Carl and a totally perfectly automated house. I've got to admit, I've got it good. And to all the women out there who dated Carl in the past but broke up with him, I have this to say to you. HA HA! I GOT HIM AND YOU DIDN'T, YA LOSERS! BTHTHTHTHTHTHT!!!

Love you, honey!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home